Friday, August 17, 2012

Review: HGUC Geara Zulu (Angelo Sauper use)


Finished snap building the kits in 4-5 hrs. But i haven't applied the stickers yet. My plan is to use them for masking, when i paint it.


 Heres a short clip if you dont want to scroll below :)







Here are a few more poses











A 360 view of the kit :)












Bottomline: 


 As mentioned in the Review Video.. I wasn't expecting much from this kit as I have already seen multiple reviews.. and this didn't look great out of the box (from their videos). But in person, I think this kit is pretty decent. In fact, its already growing on me and would probably rate it at least a 6 out of 10 for HGs.



PROs
  • The colors and color schem are awesome and didn't look "toyish" though i haven't put in the dreaded white foil stickers.
  • The dirty yellow parts are separate and not stickers
  • Very articulate even the torso has some range of movement.
  • Has a lot of potential for painting.
  • I like the Beam Cannon!
CONs
  • A LOT of foil stickers!
  • Limited accessories
  • Beam cannon has no storage mode
  • Anly good for a number of poses

That's it for the mean time while I plan on how i can make this look a bit better. Feel free to comment and suggest as it would help me out a lot on my new endeavor.

Thanks for reading!

Dont forget to check out

http://www.youtube.com/nesimatbab
https://twitter.com/babtamisen

No comments:

Post a Comment