Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Unboxing: HGUC Geara Zulu Angelo Sauper Custom

Purple is the new black! And here comes the Geara Zulu Custom of Angelo Sauper.

For some reason I seem to be hooked to grunt HGs nowadays, though this one seems to standout for me because of several reasons..
  • Its from the Unicorn OVA (which really is turning into my MOST favorite series)
  • Color scheme looks great
  • Big Gun!!
  • To be honest I was looking for another kit, but this one was the last on the shelf. So my instinct was to "Hoard" this one! lol

I've seen the reviews of this kit and they weren't pleasant especially if you are planning an out-of-the-box build only. All the white parts (and even the black) are basically stickers. The colors seem to be a bit bland as well. But I'll see it for myself and hopefully get a decent build.


You can check this short clip as well



















Hope to build this kit in a couple of days and I will post a review soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment